Home Health Aide (HHA) - On-Call
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Bryant House, a short 20-minute commute from Minneapolis, is seeking a flexible, passionate individual to join our team as an On-Call Home Health Aide (HHA). In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety.
This is an On-Call position.
Home Health Aide (HHA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and helping with skin care.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Assist with laundry and bed making.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Home Health Aide (HHA) skills and requirements:
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Standing and walking much of the time.
- Other activities include stooping, reaching, and lifting of clients and equipment.
Bryant House of Maple Plain offers assisted living apartments to seniors in a relaxing, caring and supportive environment. Because of our dedicated and caring staff, our residents receive the physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support they need to thrive.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 5515 Bryant St, Maple Plain, MN 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Bryant House-Maple Plain