Finance Project Specialist
Due to recent growth, the home office of Cassia, an Augustana Care/ Elim Care affiliation, is currently seeking an experienced, process-oriented Full-Time Finance Project Specialist to join our team! In this newly created role, you will help with project efficiency, complete payroll in both of our systems, and help streamline processes. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in accounting and 2+ years of experience as a finance project specialist. This person enjoys variety in their work, has strong attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Finance Project Specialist responsibilities:
- Complete payroll in both systems.
- Assist with streamlining processes.
- Provide metrics and analysis to support forward-looking data.
- Determine the most useful business solutions for projects and tasks.
- Recommend alternative solutions or courses of action to best meet project's goals.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Finance Project Specialist skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- 2+ years of experience as a finance project specialist required.
- Must have internal audit experience.
- Ability to work in a variety of departments and learn multiple roles.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cassia Home Office