Events and Fundraising Coordinator
Do you enjoy the challenge of building relationships with potential donors? Do you get excited about writing grant proposals and planning fundraising events? This is the opportunity for you!
Baptist Health Care Center is currently seeking an experienced, deadline-driven individual to join our team as a Full-Time Events and Fundraising Coordinator. In this role, you will plan and coordinate fundraising events, research and write grants, and cultivate relationships with current and potential donors to help promote Baptist Health Care Center’s ministries. Our ideal candidate has outstanding time management experience, excellent writing and editing skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This is a Full-Time position working Monday through Thursday. Candidates must be available to work other days/ shifts for fundraisers as needed. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Events and Fundraising Coordinator responsibilities:
- Organizes and manages all fundraising activities and strategies, including budgets, timelines and event logistics.
- Provides on-site support during fundraising events to ensure a successful turnout.
- Coordinates with team members and volunteers to work within a limited budget.
- Develops, grows, and maintains positive relationships with current and potential donors.
- Works closely with outside vendors to develop promotional strategies.
- Researches grant opportunities, writes grant proposals, and composes marketing materials for donors.
- Keeps detailed records and manages donor data.
- Communicates and support Elim Care’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Events and Fundraising Coordinator skills and requirements:
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience and relationship building required; nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, and/or communications preferred.
- Outstanding time management experience along with excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and exceptional multitasking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center