Director of Nursing
Redeemer Health and Rehab Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team as the Director of Nursing at our South Minneapolis campus. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility with both Long Term Care and Rehab Residents, using innovative methods to create and implement processes that positively impact quality care and team member engagement. Using collaborative methods, our team supports 100 adults, and your overall leadership to manage the nursing department will help us provide the best care possible to our residents. Here you’ll find a friendly staff dedicated to the well-being of our residents and supportive community and home office leadership.
- Lead and Supervise Staff – Hire clinical staff and provide direction for issues related to resident care. Perform employee evaluations and determine ways to recognize, retain and enhance skill sets. Collaborate with other department leaders to support the strategic direction of the community and organization.
- Compliance – Review resident and employee files to ensure compliance, analyze clinical service policies and create updates as needed. Ensure adequate coverage is provided. Stay current on regulatory requirements and changes impacting staff and residents and ensure effective implementation.
- Patient Care – Oversee the clinical team and supervise lead nurses to ensure our exceptional standards of care are being met. Interact with family members and internal staff on a daily basis.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nursing with current Minnesota RN licensure.
- 3-5+ years of management and leadership experience in a skilled nursing care setting required.
- Competencies in healthcare operations, risk management, regulatory compliance.
- Complex medical care coordination.
- A vision for future care delivery models.
- The desire to be a positive leader utilizing strong interpersonal skills that promote employee engagement and retention
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. Our mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ's love. Our values are compassion, integrity, excellence, innovation, stewardship, unity, respect, and collaboration. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis