Dining Room Supervisor
Cornerstone, an 86-unit assisted living facility, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Dining Room Supervisor to join our beautiful facility! In this role, you will train and manage all dining room staff to ensure our residents, guests, and employees have a top-notch dining experience. You will also supervise and coordinate culinary activities as well as special events and private functions.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting. This person will also have prior experience training and scheduling staff, as well as 1+ year of supervisory experience.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including some weekends.
Dining Room Supervisor responsibilities:
- Train and manage all dining room service staff.
- Supervise and coordinate culinary activities for all dining venues as well as special events and private functions.
- Schedule, interview, hire, and train all serving staff.
- Provide work direction to all food service employees.
- Ensure dining service is prepared and properly staffed.
- Supervise meal service and clean-up.
- Assist with campus events including special resident dinners and community events.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Dining Room Supervisor skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must have 1+ year of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience training and scheduling staff required.
- Servsafe certificate preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth