Dining Room Supervisor, Full-Time
Trinity Springs, in Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Dining Room Supervisor to join our beautiful facility! In this role, you will train and manage all dining room staff to ensure our residents, guests, and employees have a top-notch dining experience. You will also supervise and coordinate culinary activities as well as special events and private functions.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting. This person will also have prior experience training and scheduling staff, as well as 1+ year of supervisory experience.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including some weekends.
Dining Room Supervisor responsibilities:
- Train and manage all dining room service staff.
- Supervise and coordinate culinary activities for all dining venues as well as special events and private functions.
- Schedule, interview, hire, and train all serving staff.
- Provide work direction to all food service employees.
- Ensure dining service is prepared and properly staffed.
- Supervise meal service and clean-up.
- Assist with campus events including special resident dinners and community events.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Dining Room Supervisor skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must have 1+ year of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience training and scheduling staff required.
- Servsafe certificate preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida