Dietary Aides/ Servers- PT, FT
Do you enjoy serving others? Are you looking for purpose and balance in your work schedule? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you! For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 Bonus!
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 106-bed facility, is currently seeking friendly, high-energy individuals to join our team as Part-Time and Full-Time Dietary Aides/ Servers. In this role, you will serve our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Join our tight-knit team today!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Find purpose in your work and make special connections with residents. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
These are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working a varied schedule including every other weekend.
Shifts: FT Day (7:00 am to 7:00 pm), PT Day (7:00 am to 3:00 pm), PT Evening (3:30 pm to 7:00 pm)
Dietary Aide/ Server responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide/ Server skills and requirements:
- Prior serving/ dining experience preferred.
- Ability to stand for length of shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to work independently.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Princeton