Dietary Aides - Part-Time
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We are currently hiring Part-Time Dietary Aides. As a Dietary Aide you will be part of a supportive, compassionate and fun loving Dietary Team! You will assist in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile. Whether you desire to continue your education and professional advance, Park View Care Center will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and education reimbursement and opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Provide excellent customer service to our residents, staff and families
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Serve our residents, employees, and families meals
- Other related tasks as requested
- Part-Time positions
- 6:15 am - 2:45 pm
- 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Great Student opportunity!
- 4:30 pm - 7:30: pm Great Student opportunity!
- All positions include every other weekend and holiday
"The great thing about working at Park View is that the workers are over-the-top amazing."-current Park View Care Center Employee
Apply online, pick up an application, or submit your resume to:
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- Good customer service & hospitality skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen
- Healthcare or restaurant experience preferred but not required
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center-Buffalo