Dietary Aide - Weekends
Do you enjoy serving others? New Harmony Care Center is seeking a friendly, high-energy individual to join our team as a Part-Time Dietary Aide. In this role, you will serve our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend and holiday.
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills/ requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul