Dietary Aide/ Server - PT Eve
Lake Ridge Care Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide/ Server to serve residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Part-Time position working 5-10 hours a week. Hours: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Dietary Aide/ Server responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide/ Server skills and requirements:
- Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time, On Call
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center