Dietary Aide/ Server - PT Eve
Lake Ridge Care Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide/ Server to serve residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend with some weekday shifts. Hours: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Dietary Aide/ Server responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide/ Server skills and requirements:
- Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center