Dietary Aide / Server - Part-Time
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
A job at Lake Ridge Care Center gives you the opportunity to learn new skills that will stay with you throughout your life; while also getting to work with people who celebrate your successes and achievements. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, this job is for you!
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide/Server.
As a Dietary Aide/Server, you will:
- Assist with preparing and delivering meals throughout facility
- Set up for meals and clean up afterwards
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all dining and kitchen areas
- Provide top notch customer service throughout meals by taking orders, bringing beverages, and general service during meals
- Perform other duties as requested
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Includes every other weekend and holiday
Great Student Opportunity!
At Lake Ridge Care Center our Dietary Team does much more than cook. They play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You'll have an opportunity to bond with our residents, making a difference in their lives, and helping you delight in your sense of purpose.
Apply online or stop by to fill out an application:
Skills / Requirements
- Must be positive, upbeat, and willing to work as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate with our residents, families, and staff
- Experience with the elderly is preferred
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center