Dietary Aide - PT Evenings - 250 Bonus
Do you enjoy serving others? Haven Homes is seeking a friendly, high-energy individual to join our team as a Part-Time Dietary Aide. In this role, you will serve our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Part-Time benefit position with a rotating schedule. Hours: 3:45 pm to 8:00 pm.
Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Week 2: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
PT Dietary Aide responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
PT Dietary Aide skills/ requirements:
- Must possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plain