Dietary Aide - PT Eve
Park Terrace Assisted Living is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide to serve residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
Hours: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Part-Time Dietary Aide responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Part-Time Dietary Aide skills/ requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our Residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo