Dietary Aide - PT Eve - Training Provided
Redeemer Health and Rehab Center, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Aide to serve residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Long Term Care experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis