Dietary Aide- PT Day, Eve
Do you enjoy serving others? Cornerstone, an 86-unit assisted living facility, is seeking a friendly, high-energy individual to join our team as a Part-Time Dietary Aide. In this role, you will serve meals to a diverse group of residents and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position with a varying schedule including every other weekend. Hours: 11:00 am to 6:45 pm and 4:00 pm to 7:15 pm
Dietary Aide responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- May support kitchen staff with duties such as prepping food.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Previous serving/dining experience preferred.
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to stand for length of shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth