Dietary Aide - On-Call
Are YOU looking to grow your career in Food Services?
Park Terrace Assisted Living is currently seeking an On-Call Dietary Aide to serve residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Join our team today to start making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This is an On-Call position.
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo