Dietary Aide- FT Days
Do you enjoy serving others? Elim Care & Rehab Center of Fargo, a 5-star facility, is seeking a friendly, high-energy individual to join our team as a Full-Time Dietary Aide. In this role, you will serve our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Prior serving/ dining experience preferred.
- Ability to stand for length of shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check
Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Please consider joining our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr. S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center