Dietary Aide- FT Day
Are YOU looking to grow your career in Food Services?
Park View, a 5-Star Care Center, is currently seeking self-motivated, energetic Full-Time Dietary Aides to join our team! In this entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our ideal candidate has previous healthcare or restaurant experience, meets strict deadlines, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Meal times and good food will always be a very important part of everyone’s lives! Join our team today to start making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position available working a varied schedule including every other weekend. Hours: 6:15 am to 2:45 pm.
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 200 Park Ln, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center