Dietary Aide (4:00 pm - 7:30 pm) Training Provided
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, ministers to 129 beds in the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area. We provide short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer out-patient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a Christian-based environment.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center is currently hiring a part-time Dietary Aide!
Dietary Aides are an essential part of our Dietary team and are valued by staff and residents. As a Dietary Aide, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all you do. Qualified candidates should be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to our residents
- Work independently and as a member of the team
- Interact with residents and their families as well as other staff members in a professional manner
- 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Great Student Opportunity! This is an entry-level position! Training will be provided! We offer off street parking and we are on the bus line for an easy commute!
Apply online or stop by to fill out an application:
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center
Attn: Mary Knoll/Leann Becker
625 West 31st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612-827-2555 | Fax: 612-827-0450 | Jobs.elimcare.org | www.RedeemerHealthandRehab.org
Skills / Requirements
- Maintain a positive attitude while providing excellent customer service
- Long Term Care experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in the service of foods and in principles of sanitation, safe handling of food and equipment is preferred, but not required
Application deadline: March 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis