Customer Service Representative - FT Days
Elim Preferred Services is currently seeking a motivated and hardworking Full-Time Customer Service Representative to join our team! In this role, you will greet customers, answer and route phone calls, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Customer Service Representative responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Process phone, fax, email, and online orders.
- Assist customers with questions or requests.
- Process returns and assist sales representatives with requests.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Customer Service Representative skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of recent customer service experience required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Publisher skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with others.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Since the early 1990’s, Elim Preferred Services has been dedicated and passionate about providing the highest quality of cost-effective services and products for our customers and the residents they care for. We are committed to our customers and our number one goal is to provide exceptional service. Our commitment is to excellence, integrity, and a desire to serve as the provider of choice in the long-term care industry.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3500 Holly Ln, Ste 30 Plymouth, MN 55447, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Elim Preferred Services