Culinary Supervisor- Full-Time
Are YOU looking to grow your career in Food Services?
Park Terrace, an assisted living and memory care senior community, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Culinary Supervisor to join our beautiful facility! In this role, you will work closely with the Nutrition & Food Services Director to train and manage all dining room staff. We want to ensure our residents, guests, and employees have a top-notch dining experience. You will also supervise and coordinate culinary activities as well as special events and private functions.
Nestled along the shores of Buffalo Lake, our modern campus radiates warmth and friendliness making it easy for staff and residents to instantly feel at home. We have 46 apartments (including 14 memory care). We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting. This person will also have prior experience training and scheduling staff, as well as 1+ year of supervisory experience.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including some weekends.
Culinary Supervisor responsibilities:
- Train and manage all dining room service staff.
- Supervise and coordinate culinary activities for all dining venues as well as special events and private functions.
- Schedule, interview, hire, and train all serving staff.
- Provide work direction to all food service employees.
- Ensure dining service is prepared and properly staffed; fill in for culinary staff on an emergency basis.
- Supervise meal service and clean-up.
- Assist with campus events including special resident dinners and community events.
- Maintain inventory control of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Culinary Supervisor skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of Front House oversight in a country club, fine dining, or upscale Senior Living setting required.
- Serv-Safe Certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Must have 1+ year of supervisory experience.
- Prior short order cooking and baking experience required.
- Prior experience training and scheduling staff required.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo