Cooks- PT Evening
Are you passionate about preparing healthy meals for those who truly value your cooking? Are you looking for purpose and balance in your work schedule? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
Trinity Springs, a new 155-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, is currently seeking Part-Time Cooks to join our beautiful facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today and make a positive difference in our residents' lives!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time positions (about 24 hours per week) working varied schedules including some weekends. Shift: Evening
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Prior dining/ serving experience a plus!
- Baking experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida