Cook - Weekends, Pay 15.00 to 17.00
Cornerstone Assisted Living is currently seeking a Part-Time Cook to join our beautiful full-service skilled care facility. In this role, you will work with a diverse team to cook large batches of appetizing and nutritious meals for our residents. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus.
This is a Part-Time position working various weekdays and every other weekend. Pay: $15.00 to 17.00 DOE.
Hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Additional hours may be available.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Cook skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must have prior experience working in Assisted Living/ healthcare field.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience required.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Prior dining/ serving experience a plus!
- Baking experience a plus!
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth