Cook Supervisors- PT or FT
Are you passionate about preparing healthy meals for those who truly value your cooking? Are you looking for purpose and balance in your work schedule? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star, 56-bed facility, is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Cook Supervisors to join our beautiful facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Shift: Evening
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Supervise evening Food Services staff.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center