Cook- PT or On-Call Days
Are YOU looking to grow your career in Food Services?
Park Terrace, an assisted living and memory care senior community, is currently seeking Part-Time and On-Call Cooks to join our team! In this role, you will help prepare ingredients for our cooks and serve appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
Nestled along the shores of Buffalo Lake, our modern campus radiates warmth and friendliness making it easy for staff and residents to instantly feel at home. We have 46 apartments (including 14 memory care). Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time and On-Call positions available. Hours: 6:15 am to 2:45 pm (Part-Time hours) or 10:00 am to 6:30 pm (On-Call hours)
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Ability to stand for length of shift.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo