Cook - PT - (no late nights)
Lake Ridge Care Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Cook to join our beautiful full-service skilled care facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents.
This is a Part-Time benefit eligible opportunity. Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and 10:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Part-Time Cook responsibilities include:
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by leading and motivating team members to provide fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Part-Time Cook skills/ requirements:
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of cooking/ food preparation experience or equivalent combination of relevant experience
- Ability to read and write in English
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be a team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with elderly and leadership experience preferred
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center