Cook - Part-Time
Do you enjoy preparing meals for people who appreciate your talent and skills? Do you enjoy following recipes and working in a restaurant style kitchen? Do you enjoy being on your feet working with fun kitchen equipment and great people?
New Harmony Care & Rehab Center has the position for you!
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center of St. Paul, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony Care & Rehab Center is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything.
New Harmony Care & Rehab Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Cook to join our Dietary Team!
- Prepare food for our residents alongside other culinary professionals
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Handle and prepare food in accordance with sanitary guidelines and state regulations
- Other duties as requested
- 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Rotating weeks. Days varry
- Includes every other weekend and holidays
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education within the Culinary industry, New Harmony Care & Rehab Center will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and opportunities for growth within the organization.
If you would like to be part of something special, are skillful at the culinary arts and enjoy cooking up a storm, apply online, in person or send your resume to:
New Harmony Care Center
Attn: Julie Hasper
135 Geranium Ave E
St. Paul, MN 55117
Ph: 651-272-4506 | Fax: 651-488-7587 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.NewHarmonyCareCenter.org
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively with our residents, fellow staff and families
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge in cooking restaurant style and recipe usage
Application deadline: March 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Saint Paul
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul