Cook - FT (no late nights!) - 1,000 bonus
Cornerstone Assisted Living is currently seeking a Full-Time Cook to join our beautiful full-service skilled care facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals will be highly valued by our residents. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 bonus.
This is a Full-Time position working every other weekend and flexible days during the week. Hours: 11:00 am to 6:45 pm.
Cook responsibilities include:
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast, friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and grill service.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Review planned meals and take note of special diet requests.
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Assist in orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes in ability.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain regulatory standards of food service at the community.
Cook skills/ requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Must be a team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth