CNA (Nursing Assistant) FT Nights
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck has an opening for a Full-Time Day CNA. With our 12 hour shifts, every other weekend you have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! We also have your schedule for the whole year as we have a block schedule for the best continuity of care for our residents. We believe in the importance of schooling, experience, and continued education. We offer loan forgiveness, education reimbursements, and scholarships to help you as you begin and continue your Healthcare career.
We currently seek Full-Time Night Shift CNA to join our progressive team of caregivers.
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs), including but not limited to dressing, toileting, ambulation, and eating
- Chart all care given on the latest computerized software
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident-centered care
- Provide high quality, compassionate care for each resident and their family
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Set rotating schedule:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
One dollar an hour shift differential!
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
- Excellent work / life balance
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
Skills / Requirements
- Must hold current, valid CNA license in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck