CNA (Nursing Assistant) FT Nights
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck is a faith-based senior housing ministry. The homelike atmosphere, friendly staff, and caring volunteers all help to make us one of Bismarck’s premier providers of skilled nursing.
We currently seek Full-Time Night Shift CNA to join our progressive team of caregivers.
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs), including but not limited to dressing, toileting, ambulation and eating
- Chart all care given on the latest computerized software
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident-centered care
- Provide high quality, compassionate care for each resident and their family
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Set rotating schedule:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
One dollar an hour shift differential!
Baptist Health Care Center
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
Skills / Requirements
- Must hold current, valid CNA license in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
Application deadline: January 22, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck