CNA (Nursing Assistant) - Flexible Baylor Weekends
We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to work flexible Baylor Weekends in our Long Term Care facility!
Newton Village provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in a faith-based atmosphere. We are a full-service Long Term Care senior community with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff. We are committed to providing quality and compassionate service to all of our residents. It is the responsibility of Nursing Assistant under the supervision of the nurse in charge, to maintain highest standards in delivering nursing services to our residents.
As a CNA at Newton Village, you will:
- Provide adequate care for each resident in a professional manner and meet Elim ethical standards of conduct for day to day activities and personal needs.
- Provide personal hygiene care, adequate nutritional needs, gather data for residents in LTC/ Skilled facility
- Work as a team member, be aware of safety issues and abide by ethical standards
- 6:00am - 10:00pm (flexible on hours)
- Baylor Weekends only (Saturday and Sunday)
Apply online, stop in to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Newton Village Assisted Living and Care Center
Attn: Reda Daniels
110 N 5th Ave W
Newton, IA 50208
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Iowa
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff
- Awareness of safety issues and abide by ethical standards
Application deadline: May 28, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Ph: 641-792-0115 | Fax : 641-792-0150 | Jobs.elimcare.org | www.NewtonVillage.org
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Newton Village