CMA (Certified Medication Assistant)
We are currently hiring a part-time CMA to work evenings in our growing Skilled Nursing facility.
As a CMA at Baptist Health Care Center, your will:
- Administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health Care Center/Elim Care policies and perform treatments for which the position has been trained
- Chart care on the newest computerized software
- Assist with resident cares including but not limited to answering call lights, toileting and feeding
- Perform other duties as requested
- 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- One dollar an hour shift differential!
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Some of the benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center include:
- Shift differential (one dollar per hour)
- Competitive wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
- Excellent work / life balance
- Loan forgiveness and education reimbursements
Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
Skills / Requirements
- Must hold current, valid CMA II/CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations
- Must be able understand and read English as well as use a computer
Application deadline: May 28, 2018
Ph: 701-223-3040 | Jobs.elimcare.org | www.BaptistHealthcareCenter.org
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck