Charge Nurse (NOC) $2,000 Sign on Bonus!
We currently have an opening for a full-time Charge Nurse. We are offering a $2,000 sign on bonus, shift differential, excellent benefits and a consistent block schedule where you will have every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off!
As a Nurse at Baptist Health Care Center, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing care to our residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. You may also provide information on health maintenance, disease prevention and provide case management. Opportunities include working on our TCU/Short-term neighborhood with vents, or on the LTC neighborhood.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assess, communicate with staff, residents, and families, and provide direct resident care
- Supervise, educate, and coach a team of CNAs & CMAs
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident care
- Serve and protect the resident community with compassion and quality care
- Other tasks as requested
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Some of the benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center include:
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- Shift differential (one dollar per hour)
- Competitive wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
- Excellent work / life balance
- Loan forgiveness and education reimbursements
Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Baptist Health Care Center
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
Skills / Requirements
Qualified applicants will have good communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a strong desire to be a part of a team while providing guidance and leadership in a respectful manner for their team members.
- Open to all levels of experience
- North Dakota RN or LPN license required
Application deadline: April 30, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Ph: 701-223-3040 | Jobs.elimcare.org | www.BaptistHealthcareCenter.org
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck