Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Cornerstone Commons is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking individuals who are team players, and who are also comfortable working independently.
There are both Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available. Schedule: Hours will vary during the week and every other weekend 2pm to 10pm.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties include:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Must have current Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Certificate.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cornerstone Commons provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors in Plymouth, MN. We are currently seeking a part-time Registered Nurse to join our dedicated and caring team.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth