Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Haven Homes, just 20 miles west of Minneapolis, is actively seeking for dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and who is also comfortable working independently.
There are both Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Get to know the residents while assisting them with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Document care given on the latest computerized charting system.
- Observe signs and symptoms of residents followed by accurate reporting to the nurse.
- Demonstrates concern for residents and establishes good rapport with residents, co-workers and families.
- Other tasks as requested.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Recent experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Provide great customer service to our residents.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains