Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)- PT, On-Call
Elim Oasis Adult Day Center is currently seeking flexible Part-Time and On-Call Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking people who are team players and who are also comfortable working independently.
These are temporary positions working Monday through Friday. Hours: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Plan and direct daily schedule of activities.
- Help each participant reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene care activities.
- Prepare and/or deliver snacks or meals to participants.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Certificate required.
- Must be CPR trained and First Aid certified.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must be able to work a consistent work schedule.
Since April of 2000, Elim Oasis has been a licensed Adult Day Center. One of our goals is to enable people to live in their own homes safely and as long as possible. Elim Oasis Adult Day Center is able to give much needed respite to caregivers. We can help with bathing, laundry, medications, and physician ordered treatments. We have a memory enhancement program and exercise every day. We have music therapy and a wonderful “Art Without Boundaries” therapist.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 112 N 7th Ave, Princeton MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary,On Call
Job Reference #: Elim Oasis Adult Day Center