Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)- PT, FT Nights, 2500 Bonus
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca, a 5-star, 86-bed facility with a 12-bed Rehab Unit, is currently seeking dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking a positive and upbeat individuals who are team players and who are also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $2,500 Bonus!
We value our employees and take pride in recognizing their hard work. From seasonal events to potlucks, we do our best to make you feel appreciated the moment you step through our door. In addition to our competitive benefit package, we also offer generous scholarship opportunities. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Hours: 11:00 pm to 7:15 am. There is a $2-dollar shift differential.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Care & Rehab of Milaca is an 86-bed facility with a 12-bed Rehab Unit. We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, hospice, and memory care. Each year, many patients come through our doors and return to their homes stronger and healthier after using our short-term senior rehab unit.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Milaca Elim Care & Rehab Center