Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)- PT, FT Evening
Trinity Springs, in Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our beautiful facility! We are seeking passionate and dedicated nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Join our team today!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Hours: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Assist with light housekeeping and laundry.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current FL Nursing Assistant certification required.
- 2+ years of assisted living experience preferred, but not required.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including vacation and sick time, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, and Flex Spending.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including vacation and sick time, Holiday Pay, and retirement plan.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida