Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)- FT Evening
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Fargo, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking dedicated Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking people who are team players and who are also comfortable working independently.
These are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working varied schedules. Hours: 2:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Plan and direct daily schedule of activities.
- Help each participant reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene care activities.
- Prepare and/or deliver snacks or meals to participants.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current North Dakota Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Certificate required.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must be able to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr. S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center