Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), 1000 Bonus
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) to join our skilled team. We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking individuals who are team players, and who are also comfortable working independently.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current ND Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck