Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) - PT, FT Eve
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time and Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking a positive and upbeat individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
There are Part-Time and Full-Time positions available. Hours: 3:00 pm to 9:30 pm; 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. There is a $1-dollar shift differential.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties include:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Current Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age, and in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Proof of freedom from tuberculosis.
- Satisfactory results of criminal background check.
- Verification of employment eligibility.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Care & Rehab of Milaca is an 86-bed facility with a 12-bed Rehab Unit. We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, hospice, and memory care. Each year, many patients come through our doors and return to their homes stronger and healthier after using our short-term senior rehab unit.
To be considered, please apply online.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer Location:
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Milaca Elim Care & Rehab Center