Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PT Evenings, 7pm to 11pm, $1,000 Bonus!
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton is currently seeking a dedicated Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. There is a $2.00 shift differential.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Thursday, Friday
Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties include:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Current Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Registration required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Proof of freedom from tuberculosis.
- Satisfactory results of criminal background check.
- Verification of employment eligibility.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab