Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PT Eve - 500 Bonus!
Haven Homes, just 20 miles west of Minneapolis, is actively seeking for dedicated and compassionate Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our elite team of healthcare professionals. As a CNA, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually support. For your dedication and commitment, you will be eligible for a $500 Sign on Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position with a set rotating schedule, including every other weekend and holiday. Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm. There is a $2-dollar shift differential.
- Get to know the residents while assisting them with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Document care given on the latest computerized charting system.
- Observe signs and symptoms of residents followed by accurate reporting to the nurse.
- Demonstrates concern for residents and establishes good rapport with residents, co-workers and families.
- Other tasks as requested.
CNA skills and requirements:
- Must hold a Nursing Assistant Certification and active on the MN Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Recent experience in a healthcare facility is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Provide great customer service to our residents.
At Haven Homes, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education in the Healthcare field, Haven Homes will support you while attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement and grow within the company. We are currently offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains