Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- PT Days, 500 Bonus
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care, a subsidiary of Cassia (Augustana Care and Elim Care) and Guardian Angels of Elk River, is currently seeking a dedicated Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking someone who is a team player and who is comfortable working independently. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position working Monday through Friday (no weekends!). Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care, which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Certificate required.
- 1+ year of recent CNA experience required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a consistent work schedule.
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care and Hospice provides skilled nursing, therapy, social services, and home health aide services in the spirit of Christ’s love. We want to help you stay in your home as long as possible. Our quality measures help speed recovery and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations. Our outcomes exceed state averages for timely initiation of care, hospitalizations during care, and ER visits during home care. In addition, our culture values making working with our team lots of FUN!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in 403 Main Street, Elk River, MN 55330, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Elk River
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Guardian Angels