Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - PT Day (7am to 1pm)
Baptist Health Care Center is currently seeking dedicated Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking individuals who are team players, and who are also comfortable working independently.
This is a Part-Time position with a rotating schedule working 3 days the first week, and 4 days the second week. The schedule rotation will include every other weekend and holidays. Hours: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties include:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Must have current Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Registration and be in good standing.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Proof of freedom from tuberculosis.
- Satisfactory results of criminal background check.
- Verification of employment eligibility.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck