Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - On-Call
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a flexible On-Call Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives.
This is an On-Call position where you get to create your own schedule!
In this role, you must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per month including one weekend; flexibility is required.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Willingness to change/move units as requested.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab