Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- FT Night, 1000 Bonus
Are YOU looking to grow your nursing career?
Park View, a 5-Star Care Center, is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking a positive and upbeat individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
The loving professional care provided to our residents has earned Park View Care Center many honors. We have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US for 5 years in a row, since 2012. Join our talented team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with a $1 shift differential. Shift: Night
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 200 Park Ln, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center-Buffalo