Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - FT Days
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with a rotating schedule. Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday
Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties include:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- Current Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Registration required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Proof of freedom from tuberculosis.
- Satisfactory results of criminal background check.
- Verification of employment eligibility.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis