Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)- PT Night
Pioneer House is currently seeking a friendly, flexible Part-Time Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking a positive and upbeat individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 6:15 pm to 6:30 am
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Pioneer House/ Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CMA / CNA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
When illness or aging necessitates care outside the home, Elim Care’s skilled nursing facility is able to provide loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being. Our resident-centered environment offers a continuum of quality care with compassion and innovation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3540 University Dr. S., Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Pioneer House-Fargo, ND